Monday, December 8, 2008

Uhhggghh....

So, last week, I worked out, I ate fairly decently, and you know what.. Nothing. My muscles feel a little more defined, but other than that.. nothing. No weight loss, no smaller pants sizes, no compliments on how amazing it is that I actually made my lazy but work out.

Ok ok.. So I will admit that I am starting to get a cold, and I spend way to much time staying up at night watching movies with my neighbor. I need to go to bed early, and let my poor body get some rest.

In fact, I am in a state of delirium right now. That is why this is not making much sense.

Long story shot.. last week I worked out a lot and stayed up way too late. And the outcome.. my poor body is tired beyond belief and I feel like I might give up this quest to have a great body.

No comments: