Friday, October 31, 2008

My Eyes


I believe that the eyes are the window to the soul. And I will admit that I am fascinated by peoples eyes. I will also admit that I am fascinated by my own eyes. I tend to try and hide my feelings, even from myself. I have become very good at tricking myself into thinking that I am perfectly OK all of the time. But, when I look into my own eyes, I can see how I truly feel. And when I look into other eyes I can tell what they are feeling. Eyes are so amazing! My goal for everyone that reads this is: Actually look people in the eyes. Especially when you are talking to them. You will be amazed at what you can learn.

2 comments:

Miss Ashlie said...

I just think your eyes are stinkin' beautiful....

Unknown said...

I look deep into your eyes alot myself mostly just picture wise but still what I saw was amazing beyond words. Heaven broke the mold with you.