Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Friends... Love them all

So, last night I had to chance to go up to the zoo to see the zoo lights. Its was lots of fun, but it was so cold. On the drive home, I got to talk to Laine for almost 2 hours. It was so amazing. He is such a great guy. The girl that gets to marry him, is going to be super lucky. It seems like he knows just what to say to help me get through the tough times. Then I drop him off at his house and before he will let me go home, he fills my windshield wiper fluid up. So great! Laine is also going to help me figure myself out. I feel like I am struggling with some stuff in my past that I want to get over, and he is going to help me with that. Amazing.

I also need to mention my best friend Keisha. We talk on the phone almost every single day. No one seems to be able to understand me as much as she. We connected almost instantly. I love her with all of my heart. She was an answer to my prayers and she helped me to get through a really bad break up. I hope that I can be there for her, like she was there for me.

Another friend is Tye. I hang out with him almost every day. Me and Tye can sit and talk for hours about nothing. Most nights it 2 am before we realize how late it is. I can tell him anything, and I would hope that he feels the same way with me. I know that if I ever need anything that Tye will be there for me, rain or shine. I know that God puts people in our lives for specific reasons, and Tye has been my rock. I don't think he will ever know how much he has helped me, and how great of an example he has been to me.

Allen is another friend that I have to mention. I have always felt like I am a strong person. But when I get around someone that I know is stronger than me... I loose it. Allen is one of those people. If I am having a bad day, and someone asks if i'm ok.. I can look at them and say yes. If Allen asks... I tear up, and I end up just giving him a huge hug, and spilling my guts. There is just something about him that evokes me to let it all out. I guess what it comes down to is I trust him so much, and I know he is so strong, that I can share that, and he will still love me all the same.

I am so eternally grateful for all of the wonderful friends that I have. There are many many more friends that I don't have time to mention, but they are all great, and they have all changed my life for the better. I love you all.

No comments: