Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blessed in ways I never knew I could be blessed.

Yep.. Three posts in one day. I just have so much to share, and so much that I am feeling. I was talking to my mother, and told her that my ex is dating someone new, and she said, welp, looks like you finally get a new start. And its true.

I am finally meeting with the bishop and getting everything on that end cleared up. I no longer have a chance of getting back with my ex. And I am starting school with a new major. My life is finally starting new. No more sitting around waiting for things to happen. Time to get up and get things done.

I'm so grateful for the chance to start new and to begin a new page in my life. There is no where to go but up from here. I finally feel like I'm in the right spot, at the right time. And things are going how they are supposed to be going. I just need to be strong and not slip back into the slum that I was hanging out in.

No comments: