Friday, December 19, 2008

I am a priceless work of art!!

Tell me is this really worth your soul
Tell me what's the reason that you hold on
When you know that he has a whole wall of 'em just like you
And girl you're just way too fine
Gotta be treated as one of a kind
Girl, use your mind
Don't be just another dime

Because I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cuz I know exactly what you'll be,
In his gallery
It's just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery

She's so confused
She knows she deserves more
Someone who will love and adore her......


So, I hear this song on the radio almost daily, and it gets stuck in my head. I was singing it this morning, and I thought.. hey.. you know, this sounds a lot like what Satan does to us. He lures us in. Makes us feel like we are special, like we are spoiled. In the end, he does not want us. He merely wants to use us. In the end, we are nothing special to him. And it must be so hard for our heavenly father to watch this all happen. He loves us so much and he can see all of our potential.

We are so blessed to be able to repent and be forgiven. I owe my eternal salvation to my lord and savior. I love him more than words can describe.

No comments: