Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Im loved

If you could not have guessed it.. Well I got a pretty good kick in the shorts today. I found out that my ex has someone new. It really should not be that big of a deal, but it is. It sucks a big one. As I have been thinking about it, I realize that i just have to trust that the lord knows me and that everything is going to be ok. This is what my horoscope was today: Someone has to remind you of a limitation that you had completely forgotten -- but you ought to still have enough flexibility to work around it. If not, it's a good time for you to ask for help from above.

uh.. wow. Really.. thats all that can be said about a moment like that. Looks like my Heavenly Father really is trying to reach out and get in touch with me. He really does love me and he is fighting for me and trying to get me to see that he loves me. I just have to slow down enough, and realize it.

No comments: