Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kiss me Dirty - Dirty Girl Run

I am so lucky that I have awesome friends!! One of those awesome friends is Staci. She invited me to run the Dirty Girl run with her and her fun relatives. It was a BLAST!!!

Me and Staci... clean and ready to run!


A few more of us...


And here we are after the run... Along the run there were obstacles. Such as a 5 foot wall you had to climb over. And a pit of mud that you had to army crawl through.. water to run though.. and as you can see.. lots of mud.




You cant see it that well.. but I had mud splatters on my face.



Here we are all putting our feet in before the race... How cute are we...



And here are my feet after the race... Not so cute any more...


I would have to say that this was one of the funnest races I have done yet. Maybe its because it ended up being more of a walk... maybe its because it was only 4 miles.. maybe because my running buddies were so much fun... or maybe because I got to get all muddy and dirty, and not only was it ok.. but it was expected. :) If you ever get a chance to run one of these races... DO IT! You will not regret it!

No comments: