Friday, April 16, 2010

Happiness


So, I have been having a hard time being happy this week. My attitude has been horrible. And I have been taking it all out on my poor husband.


After a whole week of praying and trying to find out why I am so sad... I finally recieved my answer. Today my fortune read:


Find the road to your happiness by helping others.


Guess I should have known this. I don't know how many scriptures I have read where they said that same thing, or how many church talks I have listed to, that pound that into us. Hopefully I will be able to learn my lesson, and have a better attitude.


2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

Paige, I've been a little grumpy as well this week, maybe it was just the week....how is the training for the half coming along?

Paige Marie said...

training has been rough. I was sick for a week, and then my parents were in the hospital for a week. So I was with them, rather than running. So I am a little behind.. but I am still plugging along. I have not given up yet! How are you doing?? Shawn says he trains with you some times!! That is so cool!!