Monday, October 12, 2009

New passion in life...

QUILTING!! Its my new passion. I could spend hours looking on line for new quilting Ideas, or new ways to do things. And I could spend even more time actually sewing! Not to mention the fact that I could spend thousands in the blink of an eye... and still think of things that i would want.

I saw this picture of someones sewing room on a blog.. And I almost peed my pants.. Isn't it great!! I would kill to have a room like that... and a quilting machine.. and all of that fabric...



So.. if you are wanting to learn how to quilt... or want to just come hang out and quilt with me.. come on over!!

Ps... the lady that owns that amazing room can be found here!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hah awesome. I've been tossing the idea of learning how to quilt, I just haven't gotten to it yet! Yay for craftiness! :)

Staci said...

I want to learn how to quilt. Both of my grandma's were and are amazing at it. I have the frame and a machine. wink wink