Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We made it three years!!

Today is our three year anniversary! We made it, and its been the best three years of my life. Without this man, I would not be the person I am today.


And now.. a bunch of pictures of us.

This picture was taken before we even started dating. We were best friends and went for a snowshoeing trip with a bunch of friends. Little did I know, he was super upset that we invited friends, because he was planning on busting a move that night. Muh.. it all worked out later.



This picture was right after we got engaged.


Pictures from our wedding.. It was beautiful!



And a bunch of other pictures of us over the last three years. 
Family Pictures

Us in Hawaii.



This was one of our engagements.


Um.. Yeah.. I am spanking him with a frying pan.. Not sure what to tell ya. :)
Summer time hike
 

Another one of our engagements.



Awe.. How cute are we.

No comments: