Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Puppy Love

Here are some pictures of my doggie. I personally believe that she is the cutest doggie in the world... so I find myself taking pictures of her all the time. Here are a few of my favorites.

She loves to play in the snow. But her fur is so long, that it sticks to her.



Tye did not want to get a dog.. but I kinda got one any ways. Here he is playing with her. He might not admit it, but he is glad I got a dog too. :)


My nieces when to pirate island for dinner a while ago.. and they got eye patches. I decided to see how Shiesa would look as a pirate....

I gave her a hair cut the other day. This is a pretty bad picture of her, but you can tell how un-fuzzy her face is. She looks like a new dog, but still pretty darn cute! You can see her underbite in this picture.

No comments: