Monday, March 9, 2009

I woke up this morning, and I keeled up in bed... ( Yes, I say my morning prayers in bed because it is warmer!) And I started my morning prayer. I began to thank my Heavenly Father for all that I have been blessed with. "Thanks for my warm bed, thanks for letting me get rest last night. Thanks for letting me live in my apartment." And then the heater kicked on. " Thanks for the heater, and letting me have heat when its cold outside." At this point it hits me that I really don't want to go to work, I would rather stay in bed all day. But if I did not have work, how could I pay for all of my bills... "Thank you SO much for letting me have a job! And for letting me have such a nice vehicle to get to work in. Thank you for letting me get a pay check every few weeks, and thank you for letting me have a few extra dollars in my account every month so I can go and have some fun. Thanks for letting putting so many amazing people into my life." As I was thinking of all of the great people in my life, I realized that my Heavenly Father knows me better than I will ever know myself. He has put people into my life just when I needed them most, and just when they needed to be there. "Thank you for placing me into such a loving family, and for letting us all work together to help and lift each other." As I was thinking of my family and how much I love them, and how much they help me, I thought of Tye. He is my best friend. And my rock. Whenever I have a weak moment he is there to lift me and to help me through. He loves me and he helps me to see my personal value, and my potential. So I thanked my Heavenly Father for putting him in my life. And for knowing me well enough to place him in my life right at the correct time. This is when I stopped, and realized just how blessed I am. My Heavenly Father loves me more than I will ever know, I just have to be worthy to keep those blessings. And I am going to do whatever it takes to make sure that I do just that!

No comments: